I want to change the world by empowering women, one sewing pattern at a time.
- Every woman should feel confident and beautiful in her own skin playing Dress Up so I write patterns in a large range of sizes.
- My patterns are accompanied by excessively detailed, illustrated instructions as well as sew-alongs so they are accessible to sewists of all levels.
- No matter the path her life has followed, I believe that a woman should be able to do “women’s work” with pride so I encourage and support women to declare themselves sewists with pride.
- SeamstressErin Designs website is a safe, supportive, and non-judgemental space.
Empowering Disadvantaged Women
- 10% of SeamstressErin Designs profits are donated to a charity that works for women’s rights, health, or empowerment locally, domestically, or internationally.
*In Empowering Sewists, I focus on empowering women because I and the vast majority of people who join me in this space identify as women. However, I want to be clear that SeamstressErin Designs is a safe space for anyone of any gender, gender identity, or gender role. Everyone is welcome and safe to join me in playing Dress Up Every Day!*